Man Who Survived A Horrible Gas Explosion At Home, Shares His Transformation(pic

Man Who Survived A Horrible Gas Explosion At Home, Shares His Transformation(pic

Breaking! #Ads4nairaBlog.com Latestnews
One has gotta be very careful with Gas, So Twitter user who got burnt horribly following a gas Explosion in his house, Has shared his journey and its totally Unbelievable..
The transformation is amazing, Sharing the photos on his page Dfashola said he never knew there was a leakage so when he tried to light the cooker, boom it just exploded, leaving him in a Second degree burn, He spent over 5months in Lagos but was not improving so he was transferred to England where he got his total Transformation..



.


)
Re: Man Who Survived A Horrible Gas Explosion At Home, Shares His Transformation(pic by BloggersNG10:03am On Mar 17
More
(Quote) (Report(Like) (Share)
[

No comments

Sign in. Enter your Google Account email or phone number and password. Then Open The Blog Post And Comment With Responsive Browsers. i.e Google Chrome.

Disclaimer: Every member is solely responsible for anything that he/she comments.

Powered by Blogger.