Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says - |Ads4naira Blog|

Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says

Breaking! #Ads4nairaBlog.com Latestnews
A man who is overwhelmed with joy - has expressed thanks to God for saving his life and that of his family after dodging a "poisoned" food meant for them. Emmanuel Ukachukwu‎ took to Facebook to share how his sister left the food (pap) she made outside because she was not with the key to the house.

When his family came back later in the night, they gave a portion of the pap that fell on the ground to their goat on Saturday, December 16.

To their surprise, the goat died the next morning (Sunday).

The young man believes that the pap which was allegedly poisoned killed the goat and could have wasted his family had it been they took it.

Below is what he shared on Facebook;

I bless the Lord how he deliver me and my people from poison. It happen that my Sister left the pap she just grate (grand) outside because she's not with key, so when we all came back in the night, the little that fell to the ground was given to the goat. After service on Sunday morning the goat died. I thank God because if not for that, we will all take that pap this morning and all die, but God save us. Praise the Lord.

No comments

Open The Blog Post And Comment With Responsive Browsers. i.e Google Chrome.

Disclaimer: Every member is solely responsible for anything that he/she comments.

Powered by Blogger.